Monday 7 January 2013

1st day at Sekolah Menengah Sultan Alam Shah Putrajaya


My Beloved Son

To you my beloved son
Your life has just begun
I shall shout from mountains aloud
Of you I am truly proud

Steadfast and true to the letter
Be not like me but only better
To greatness I’ve watched you grow
Now I stand to shout bravo

Through perseverance you have stride
Overflowing my heart filled with pride
As the accolades finally subside
My arms will remain always-open wide

Blessed from birth with natural rhythm
Given I to you the tools to blossom
A force to be reckoned with so truly fearsome
I’m your biggest fan for you are awesome


Playing hard you do to cadences set
Every challenge beyond doubt you’ve met
Your birth I’ll never forget
Having you I’ll never regret

Life can feel like it’s always up hill
But I love you and always will
No father could ever be prouder
So I shall shout it out louder and louder

Written by: Wilfred Mellers

Click Here Outing & Bermalam 2013 Click Here












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment